Sunday, July 26, 2009

Deception

The World Is A Lie. The People Who Infest It Are Liars. These People That Go Around Being Happy And Joyous Are To Blind To See The World For What It Is. The World Is Not Happy, And Certainly Not Joyous. It Is A Miserable, Lie Infested Atrocity That Should Not Be Mistaken For Anything Remotely Related To Happiness. There Are Four Classes Of People, The Honest Which Make Up About 3% Of The Population, The Liars, Which Make Up About 37%, The Neutral, Which Make Up About 10%, And The Deceivers, Which Make Up The Remaining 50%. The Honest Are The Type To Tell The Truth And Not Conceal Anything From The People They Care About. The Liars Just Flat Out Lie To Them With No Regard To The Repercussions. The Neutral Don't Agree Or Disagree With Anything But Just Seem Like They Don't Care Or They Don't Want To Take Sides. Then There Are The Deceivers, Who Fake Nearly Everything About Themselves In Order To Get Close To Certain People Then Lie Behind Their Backs And Can Be Very Hard To Detect. The People They Harm Only Realize Their True Intentions When They Make A Mistake. These People Are The Reason For How I Act And How I Perceive The World. I Started Thinking That Maybe This Was A Mistake, And That Most People Actually Were Kind. But I Was Wrong, Everything I Thought Before Was Correct. I Hate The Fact That I Let My Personal Thoughts Get In The Way Of My True Beliefs. I Will Now Try To Correct This Flaw, I Will Never Let This Happen Again. The World Cannot Be Believed, People Cannot Be Counted On, And No One Can Be Trusted. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment