Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mistrust

The World Is Infested With People Who Cannot Be Trusted. Some Of Them Try To Get Other People To Trust Them But In Reality All They Have Are Negative Intentions And Will Do Anything To Harm Those People. They Feign Friendship And Trust In Order To Fulfill An Alternate Motive. Then The Other Person Foolishly Trusts Them And They Abuse It And Tell Other People. They Hurt The Other Person By Outright Defying Their Wishes Of Discretion. They May Also Just Directly Insult The Person Leaving Them Shocked That The Person That They Trusted And Thought Was Their Friend Just Turned Out To Be Like Everyone Else, Selfish And Cruel. The Betrayed Person Then Realizes What Has Happened And That They Were Being Used. THis Creates Further Trust Issues With This Person. Then The Person That Started It Realizes That The Other Person Knows So They Try To Pretend It Never Happened In Order For Them To Continue To Use Them. If The Other Person Is Stupid, This Person Will Believe Them And Continue To Trust Them With Personal Information. If The Person Is Smart, This Person Will Cease Trusting Them And To Avoid Contact With Them. This Continues To Happen Every Day. At Least Now I Know I Was Right All Along About My Opinions Of The Tendencies Of People. I Should Never Of Doubted Them.

1 comment:

  1. Dang. Sounds like you're having a hard time.

    For some reason Google Analytics tells me that two visits to my blog (fanowene.blogspot.com) came from yours. Anyway, I thought I'd see if you had actually linked to me and in what context. So far it looks as though you haven't. I really hope that you find some more joy in life.

    ReplyDelete